Continuing to grow in popularity each year, Prince of Peace Montessori School is excited to once again be hosting Fish Frys on Fridays during Lent.
Prince of Peace Montessori Fish Frys, which are open to the public, will take place at Prince of Peace Montessori on the following Fridays from 5-7pm:
- 3/10, Special Guests: Joey Vasselet, Michael Monks from the River City News and Braxton Brewery
- 3/17, Special Guest: Smokin Jacket featuring Covington Firefighter Stu Johnson
- 3/24, Special Guest: Corey Tyler Moore from the Tyler Moore Band
- 3/31, Special Guest: The Rocket Flys
- 4/07, Special Guests: Andy McKeown and Billy Carri from The Refranes
Guests can enjoy hand battered fish as well as fried shrimp, delicious sides such as mac n cheese, coleslaw, and green beans, homemade desserts, and domestic and craft beers. Live entertainment will change weekly, and will include performances by local artists.
New this year, Prince of Peace Montessori will offer reserved parking spaces for carry out orders.
Prince of Peace Montessori Fish Frys will include the following menu items:
Adult Meal Options:
Fish Sandwich $5
Fish Sandwich Platter* $8
Shrimp Platter* $8
Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup $5.00
Platters include coleslaw, green beans, and choice of fries or mac n cheese.
Kids Meal* Options:
Small Fish Sandwich $4.00
Shrimp (3pcs) $4.00
Grilled Cheese $4.00
Mac and Cheese $4.00
All Kids Meals include a drink, fries, and choice of applesauce or green beans.
Prince of Peace Montessori is located at 625 Pike Street, Covington, KY 41011. Parking is available in the Prince of Peace Montessori lot as well as along Dixie Highway. All proceeds will benefit Prince of Peace Montessori School.